Nationally Renowned Business Support Organization Offers Two Days of In Depth Workshops, Networking and More for Women Entrepreneurs
New York, NY (PRWEB) July 11, 2012
Count Me In for Women’s Economic Independence, the leading national not-for-profit provider of resources, business education, and community support for women entrepreneurs, will present its 2012 Leadership Institute on August 1-2, 2012, at the Diana Center at Barnard Collage in New York City.
This event is designed to give established women business owners an additional edge in growing their businesses to the next level of success. Whether they are looking to grow to the $250,000 revenue threshold or reach the $10,000,000, Count Me In has assembled a roster of the nation’s leading small business experts to provide education and insights needed to help women entrepreneurs find and maintain a steady growth track.
According to 2012 US Census statistics, while women-owned businesses represented nearly 50% of privately held companies only 1.8% of their businesses reported more than $1 million in revenue compared to 6% of men-owned firms. Since it’s inception, Count Me In has mobilized a vibrant community of women business owners ready to break that trend. Offering a proven mix of the “Three Cs” – Confidence, professional Coaching and the support of a strong Community – Count Me In programs have helped thousands of women business owners take control of their potential for success, even in the most challenging economic climates and industries. Since 2005, Count Me In programs have yielded more than $200+ million in revenues for participating woman-owned businesses, created hundreds of new jobs and helped women entrepreneurs turn their ideas into million dollar enterprises.
The 2012 Leadership Institute is an opportunity for established women business owners to continue to build their capacity to grow with in depth professional development workshops designed to maximize their ability to hire the best team, source needed funding, build strong tech infrastructures and more.
Featured sessions include:
Becoming an Exceptional Enterprise led by leaders of Ernst Young’s acclaimed Entrepreneurial Winning Women program, which will help participants conduct an in-depth company analysis and create individualized roadmaps to excellence for their firms.
- Funding Options for Women-Owned Businesses with renowned small business finance expert Sue Malone of Strategies for Small Business
- Selecting, Hiring and Retaining Top Talent with professional business coach Alicia Marie Fruin of People Biz, Inc.
- Maximizing your technology dollars – using the cloud, best security options, integration, social media, financial management and more – with Josh Feder and Rafi Kronzon of Cartwheel IT
- Introduction to the Holacracy business structuring process, which can help you tap into your business’ deepest creative capacity, with organizational pioneer Brian Robertson of HolacracyOne
- Tools for enhancing your role as an effective leader and communicator with Effective Leadership Communication with a presentation and speaking voice specialist Hilary Blair of Articulate Real Clear
Registration for the 2012 Count Me In Leadership Institute is $249. For me information, visit http://www.countmein.org/story/2012-Leadership-Institute-New-York-City or email lladu(at)countmein(dot)org.
About Count Me In
Count Me In for Women’s Economic Independence is the leading national not-for-profit provider of resources, business education, and community support for women entrepreneurs seeking to grow their businesses to million dollar enterprises. Count Me In launched the Make Mine a Million $ Business Competition to inspire one million women entrepreneurs scale their businesses to a million dollars in business revenues in the next decade by providing tools, skills, and the support of a nation-wide community of peers.
Pitch Public Relations
Article source : http://news.yahoo.com/count-presents-2012-leadership-institute-women-business-owners-140045907.html
Filed Under: Thailand Business Leader